NAB serves third notice on Shehbaz Sharif in Saaf Pani case
The NAB has directed the former Punjab chief minister to make an appearance on July 5 in order to join the investigation.
The bureau also re-summoned former principal secretary to the prime minister Fawad Hasan Fawad on July 3 in the Rs14bn Ashiyana Housing Project scam, Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf leader Abdul Aleem Khan on July 10 and PML-Q’s Moonis Elahi on July 13 in offshore companies case.
Mr Fawad was the implementation secretary to ex-CM Shahbaz Sharif in 2013 when he allegedly pushed the Punjab Land Development Company chief executive officer to award the contract to a firm after withdrawing it from M/S Latif and Sons.
Earlier, Punjab Chief Secretary Zahid Saeed had conceded before the Supreme Court that a single drop of water couldn’t be made available to the people of the province despite the government having spent Rs4 billion on the Saaf Pani Project.
NAB as constitutional institution can summon ... 05:45 PM | 26 May, 2018
MUZAFFARGARH - Chief Minister Punjab Shehbaz Sharif said on Saturday that National Accountability Bureau (NAB) is a ...
The chief secretary told the judges that so far Rs4 billion had been spent on Punjab Saaf Pani Company (PSPC), set up with an aim to ensure supply of potable water to the people, but not a single drop of water could be supplied.
- Bilawal Bhutto Zardari tests positive for coronavirus10:01 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 26 November 202009:34 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:27 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PDM may postpone rallies if PM Imran telephones Nawaz, Zardari12:11 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PM Imran woos back Chaudhry brothers during Lahore visit11:42 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020