NAP reflects national spirit, country's resolve: FM
ISLAMABAD - Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi has said that National Action Plan (NAP) reflects the national spirit and resolve of the country, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Talking to a private news channel, he said a consensus has already evolved on the NAP and consistent efforts are needed to continue working on it.
The foreign minister said that the Indian High Commissioner in Islamabad was called at the Foreign Office by the Foreign Secretary yesterday where preliminary findings of Pakistan were shared after examining the Indian report on the Pulwama incident.
Pakistan shares preliminary findings on Pulwama ... 09:08 PM | 27 Mar, 2019
ISLAMABAD - The Government of Pakistan Wednesday shared the preliminary findings with the Indian government after ...
The Foreign Minister said had the Indian government not demonstrated aggressive behaviour, the problems in post-Pulwama scenario would have been resolved in a better way through dialogue and engagement.
Responding to a question regarding Afghanistan , Shah Mehmood Qureshi said the statement of Prime Minister Imran Khan regarding interim setup was quoted out of context.
PM Imran’s comments on Afghanistan ... 01:48 PM | 27 Mar, 2019
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan's Foreign Office Wednesday clarified that Prime Minister Imran Khan's recent comments on ...
Meanwhile, a consultative meeting of the parliamentary parties on the NAP , which was scheduled to be held today was cancelled due to the refusal of the opposition to attend it.
Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi had written letters to the parliamentary leaders inviting them to attend the meeting.
However, PML (N) President Shahbaz Sharif, PPP Co-Chairperson Asif Ali Zardari and JUI (F) Chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman refused to attend the meeting.
- Iran ready to talks with Saudi Arabia, Gulf countries: Javad Zarif12:02 AM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Imran Khan discusses digital media with youth at PM House09:59 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- AJK snowfall: Neelum, Leepa, Bhedi declared calamity-hit areas09:50 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- FO summons Indian diplomat to reject mischievous portrayal of ...08:58 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- FM Qureshi reaches Qatar after conclusion of successful US visit08:51 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives02:38 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ahmed Ali Butt shares a star-studded selfie and we love it!01:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- 60-year-old held for swindling men online using niece’s picture01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019