Woman injured in Faisalabad acid attack
A police spokesman said that Ramzana (35), owner of a small 'dhaba', food outlet, refused marriage proposal of accused Malik Nadeem reportedly several times. On her last refusal, he threw acid on her when she was working in her shop in 225-RB Ahmad Nagar.
The victim received severe burn injuries and was shifted to District Headquarters (DHQ) Hospital by Rescue 1122. The assailant managed to escape from the scene.
On receiving information, City Police Officer (CPO) Ashfaq Ahmad Khan took serious notice of the incident and directed the Station House Officer (SHO) Saddar to register a case and arrest the culprit as early as possible.
- My investor is my master’, Pakistan’s PM Shehbaz tells Turkish ...05:40 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- Imran Khan reaches Rawalpindi amid threats, to address PTI’s ...03:02 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- SBP governor confident of $1bn Sukuk repayment before due date02:44 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- Sania Mirza rubs shoulder with husband Shoaib Malik amid divorce ...01:09 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- Humaima Malick pays special tribute to Anjuman Shaheen at LUX Style ...10:05 PM | 25 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022
- Shehbaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Gen Bajwa named among world’s 500 most ...10:36 PM | 1 Nov, 2022
- India falls behind Pakistan, Myanmar in Global Hunger Index02:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2022