Work on 285km motorway under CPEC to be completed in June2018
According to the latest data of Planning Commission, the government has released over Rs30 billion for construction of Hakla on Motorway M-1 to Yarik (Dera Ismail Khan) expressway under this year Public Sector Development Programme (PSDP).
To ensure timely completion of the project the expressway has been divided into five packages and phase one of the projects comprises Yarik-Rehmani Khail section.
Similarly, under Package-II, 72 km section from Rehmanikhel to Mianwali would be constructed while a 52-kilometre section of package-III from Mianwali to Tarap has already been completed.
The package-IV comprises 50 KM section from Tarap to Pindi Gheb and consists of the 63-km long section from Pindi Gheb to Hakla.
- President confers Hilal-e-Imtiaz (M) on Jordanian military chief02:32 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Top Court rejects Sindh govt appeal, directs to release Omar Sheikh01:45 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Bank AL Habib's profit increases by 59.48 percent01:27 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- 'Look who’s talking' – Governor Sindh responds to 'dog enjoying ...01:26 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- ADB approves $10bn for economic recovery of Pakistan12:53 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Natasha Ali shares her wedding pictures with fans07:43 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Faysal Qureshi reacts to news of couple confessing to sexually ...07:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Muneeb Butt shares a heartwarming father-son moment03:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021