Pakistan Army establishes free medical camps in far flung areas of Balochistan
According to Inter Services Public relations (ISPR), specialist doctors including lady doctors provided medical care and free medicine to more than 3500 patients including women and children.
One hundred eye surgeries were performed besides important diagnosis test of ECG, ultrasound, hepatitis and screening etc.
Free ration packs were also distributed amongst one hundred fifty families on the occasion.
Similar medical camps were also established in Kharran, Gulistan, Badini, Shahraig, Naushki, Naseerabad, Chaman and Ziarat areas which provided quality medical facility to thousands of patients.
- Neizens troll Sajal Aly for playing Fatimah Jinnah in 'Madar-e-Millat'10:52 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Brutal assault by security guard leaves Karachi woman unconscious ...09:29 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Sana Javed delights fans with stunning pictures05:51 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022