No submission to 'unlawful protests' of PIA workers, says PM Nawaz
Addressing a joint session of Azad Kashmir legislative assembly and Kashmir committee in Muzaffarabbad, Nawaz Sharif vowed to continue unconditional support for Kashmiris adding that dialogue is the only way to resolve the conflict.
He went on to say that none of Pakistanis can ever forget the struggles of Kashmiris. Pakistan is the advocate of Kashmiri brothers, he added.
On the occasion he also referred to different developmental projects of his government saying that Pakistan will be a different country in coming years. If look at a video of last one decade, you will come to know that how worst the situation had been, he said.
The premier said that power shortfall will also be resolved in next two to three years as out of total $46 billion Chinese around $34 billion is in power sector only.
"Our government has decided to improve the public institution and we will continue despite all tough times, protests and unnecessary strikes," he added.
Referring to privitisation of Pakistan International Airlines (PIA), the prime minister said that our government will take every step to cope with the losses of PIA. The situation will only change when all stake holders work together along with us, today we are here and tomorrow someone other will be ruling the country; he said.
- US train riders ‘held up phones as woman was raped’, could face ...01:45 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Here’s how Pakistan Navy detected and blocked Indian submarine from ...01:20 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Drone flies lungs between two hospitals for transplant patient in ...12:55 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Afghan Taliban start building their own air force12:35 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T-20 World Cup: Scotland beat Papua New Guinea by 17 runs12:13 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new fashion look gets trolled by netizens05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Alka Yagnik has the sweetest birthday wish for Imran Abbas05:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021