PM Nawaz to represent Pakistan in Shanghai Cooperation Organization moot in Astana
Foreign Secretary Tahmina Janjua confirmed the news, adding that Pakistan will get full membership of the organization during this session.
She stated this during an interview to a local news channel. Janjua highlighted that curbing the menance of terrorism was the biggest challenge for Pakistan.
"Pakistan always supports Afghanistan's efforts to restore peace in the war-hit country," she said, adding that improved border management was necessary to keep an eye on cross border terrorism.
Discussing the hostile situation in Indian held Kashmir, the foreign secretary said that Pakistan will continue to raise its voice for Kashmiris at all international forums, adding that the world community has vehemently condemned the Indian atrocities in Kashmir.
India is committing ceasefire violations on the Line of Control in order to divert the attention of the entire world from brutalities in Kashmir, she said.
To a question, Tehmina Janjua said Pakistan will present its stance effectively on Kulbhushan Jadhav case in the International Court of Justice.
- Pakistan's President House certified as world’s first presidency to ...10:26 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan reports drop in COVID cases with 893 new infections09:37 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:13 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Petrol price crosses Rs137 per litre as govt announces new rates08:55 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat expresses love for Jennifer Lopez04:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Alizeh Shah's gorgeous bridal shoot wins hearts03:27 PM | 15 Oct, 2021