PM Nawaz to represent Pakistan in Shanghai Cooperation Organization moot in Astana
Foreign Secretary Tahmina Janjua confirmed the news, adding that Pakistan will get full membership of the organization during this session.
She stated this during an interview to a local news channel. Janjua highlighted that curbing the menance of terrorism was the biggest challenge for Pakistan.
"Pakistan always supports Afghanistan's efforts to restore peace in the war-hit country," she said, adding that improved border management was necessary to keep an eye on cross border terrorism.
Discussing the hostile situation in Indian held Kashmir, the foreign secretary said that Pakistan will continue to raise its voice for Kashmiris at all international forums, adding that the world community has vehemently condemned the Indian atrocities in Kashmir.
India is committing ceasefire violations on the Line of Control in order to divert the attention of the entire world from brutalities in Kashmir, she said.
To a question, Tehmina Janjua said Pakistan will present its stance effectively on Kulbhushan Jadhav case in the International Court of Justice.
- Indian 'Gutka Man' who sparks meme fest says ‘I wasn't eating ...01:07 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan rejects RSS chief's provocative, irresponsible remarks on ...12:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- KMC launches drive-in cinema in Karachi’s Clifton11:56 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Local Government Amendment bill passed amid ruckus in Sindh Assembly11:28 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- AGP detects financial irregularities of Rs40bn in PM's Covid relief ...10:53 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistani stars heartbroken after rare white lion dies at Karachi Zoo05:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Latest video of TikTok star Alishbah Anjum’s takes the internet by ...03:57 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir's new dance video goes viral03:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021