Chaudhry Nisar served notice for violating ECP's code of conduct
Deputy Commissioner Dr Umer Jahangir, in the show cause notice, has asked the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz member why he did not inform the district administration about his public meeting, which was held in Al-Haram City, Chakri Road Rawalpindi, three days prior.
The estranged leader of PML-N is going to contest elections from constituencies NA-63, NA-59, PP-10 and PP-12 as an independent candidate on the electoral symbol of jeep.
Chaudhry Nisar jumps into 'jeep' for election ... 12:29 PM | 30 Jun, 2018
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz dissident Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan will contest the upcoming general elections ...
Under the ECP rules, candidates and political parties are bound to inform the authorities about their public gatherings in their constituency three days beforehand.
- Afghan Taliban capable to combat Daesh in Afghanistan: Qureshi11:34 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- PM Imran to answer public's questions via phone today09:58 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:42 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- COVID-19: Pakistan reports over 5,000 daily cases for first time ...09:15 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Twitter rejoices as Pakistani man's 'wallet return' mission ends ...09:45 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Indian actor Nandita Dutta arrested for running 'porn racket'09:21 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- TikToker bags Guinness World Record for largest mouth gape03:39 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021