Chaudhry Nisar served notice for violating ECP's code of conduct
Deputy Commissioner Dr Umer Jahangir, in the show cause notice, has asked the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz member why he did not inform the district administration about his public meeting, which was held in Al-Haram City, Chakri Road Rawalpindi, three days prior.
The estranged leader of PML-N is going to contest elections from constituencies NA-63, NA-59, PP-10 and PP-12 as an independent candidate on the electoral symbol of jeep.
Chaudhry Nisar jumps into 'jeep' for election ... 12:29 PM | 30 Jun, 2018
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz dissident Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan will contest the upcoming general elections ...
Under the ECP rules, candidates and political parties are bound to inform the authorities about their public gatherings in their constituency three days beforehand.
- National T20 Cup, Match 8: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa v Central Punjab06:20 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Elon Musk and girlfriend Grimes are now ‘semi-separated’06:00 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- KRK slammed for predicting Sana Khan's divorce05:30 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- National T20 Cup, Match 7: Banglazai hits maiden fifty to help ...04:40 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Mashal Khan breaks silence on receiving acid attack threats01:35 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Atif Aslam, Mahira Khan’s much-awaited music video released01:00 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Air ambulance for ailing Umer Sharif to reach Karachi tomorrow07:02 PM | 25 Sep, 2021