Bus-van collision leaves 14 dead, 27 injured in Mastung
As per the details, the deadly road mishap took place on Sibbi road in Dasht, an area of the Mastung district, leaving several dead and injured in result.
Rescue teams have reached the spot, while 27 injured including children and women have been shifted to the Civil Hospital for medical treatment. Some of the injured are in critical condition, hospital officials said.
It is suspected that accident happened due to over speed, while further investigation is under way.
Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi has expressed deep grief over the loss of precious human lives in the accident and directed the authorities to provide best possible treatment to the injured.
In April, nine people were killed when a passenger bus overturned near Luck Pass in Mastung, while 25 people were injured in the incident.
- PM Imran, CJP Gulzar take notice of mob attack on Hindu temple in RYK06:29 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Looking to upgrade your device on a budget? TECNO’s Spark 7 series ...05:01 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- 'Nothing to worry about,' FM Qureshi on not getting a call from US ...04:52 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Satellite imagery, financial data reveal construction of secret ...03:39 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Alizeh Shah and Ali Rehman Khan to star in upcoming drama03:20 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Barbie debuts dolls in honour of real-life pandemic heroes02:50 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Maya Ali’s new dance video takes internet by storm02:32 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021