Hanif Muhammad on ventilator, condition termed critical
Hanif Muhammad, widely known as “Little Master”, is suffering from cancer and was admitted to the hospital for treatment.
On Monday morning, due to the seriousness of his health he has been shifted on the ventilator as he was having the breathing problem.
All his family, sports community and his admirers are praying for the recovery of his health soon.
After being diagnosed with lung cancer in 2013, Hanif underwent surgery in London which helped bring it under control, Shoaib said. "But cancer spread with time."
"We sent the latest biopsy to our doctor in London and he said that chemotherapy will not be an effective option for further treatment."
Born on Dec 21, 1934 in Junagarh, Hanif played 55 Test matches for Pakistan between 1952-53 and 1969-70 and averaged a fine 43.98 comprising twelve hundred.
At his peak, Hanif was considered one of the best batsmen in the world.
- LIVE: PTI supporters in Imran Khan's long march set police van on ...11:03 PM | 25 May, 2022
- All educational institutions to remain closed in Rawalpindi tomorrow09:28 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Another child paralyzed as Pakistan reports fourth polio case of 202208:44 PM | 25 May, 2022
- HSA, UNFPA mark Int'l day of Midwife 2022 and day to end Obstetric ...08:14 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Pakistan Army strongly condemns sentencing of Kashmiri leader Yasin ...08:01 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Amar Khan and Momal Sheikh's hilarious BTS video goes viral06:45 PM | 25 May, 2022
- ‘Pawri girl’ Dananeer Mobeen's new video goes viral02:07 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Coke Studio 14 sets new popularity records in India04:44 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022