‘Salaat-u-Tauba’ to seek Allah's forgiveness to be offered after Jumma prayer today
ISLAMABAD - A special prayer " Salaat-u-Tauba' to seek Allah's forgiveness will be offered today at Aiwan-e-Sadr after Jumma prayer with extremely limited gathering.
This was decided during a meeting of President Dr Arif Alvif with a delegation of Council of Islamic Ideology, led by Dr. Qibla Ayaz in Islamabad.
The meeting further decided that Minister for Religious Affairs Dr. Noor-ul-Haq Qadri, will deliver Jumma Khutba, which will be telecast Live.
Speaking on the occasion, Ulema gave various suggestions to deal with the prevailing situation and urged people to resort to Almighty Allah to seek His blessing by offering two rakaat Salaat-u-Tauba at their homes today.
They advised the people to seek forgiveness and repentance in individual prayers, which can help save the humanity from the current catastrophe, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Speaking on the occasion, President Dr. Arif Alvi urged the Ulema to play their due role in creating awareness among masses about the preventive measures against Coronavirus.
- Two students test positive for coronavirus in Punjab11:47 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- ‘You are our heroes’: CJCSC Gen Nadeem confers civil awards on ...09:54 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Saudi Arabia announces to restore Umrah pilgrimage in phases09:32 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Brand Spectrum wins Best Social Media Campaign recognition at ...09:12 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan Army inducts powerful VT-4 tanks with ultra-modern technology08:01 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Alizeh Shah looks unrecognisable in her new purple hair05:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Armeena Khan praises spot person's amazing vocals03:30 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Madam Noor Jehan's house should be turned into a museum: Shaan Shahid02:07 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020