Beware Pakistanis!!.. petrol shortage again in the offing
According to authorities, petrol supply to northern parts of Punjab has reduced and many pumps have gone dry in Lahore and other areas. The authorities said that PSO-run petrol pumps would continue supply to customers.
It is pertinent to mention here that severe petrol crisis had brought many parts of the nation to a standstill with pumps going dry in January and long queues of motorists waiting for hours to get a few litres of fuel.
The state-run fuel importer Pakistan State Oil (PSO) was blamed for the petrol crisis because it was refused further credit to pay for imports beyond its existing credit of about $2 billion.
- Rabi-ul-Awal moon not sighted in Pakistan; Eid Milad-un-Nabi on ...07:39 PM | 26 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022