NAB ropes in Naeem Bukhari to oversee cases against Shehbaz, others
A statement issued by the accountability watchdog on Friday said Bukhari will also lead prosecution against Former PM's principal secretary Fawad Hassan Fawad and the Lahore Development Authority former chief Ahad Cheema in the supreme court.
The prosecution division of NAB will assist him in this regard, the statement further added.
Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz president, Bureaucrats Fawad and Cheema are facing charges of misappropriation, having assets beyond means and misuse of authority in multiple cases at different levels.
Naeem Bokhari, a prominent lawyer and media personality, had joined Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf in 2016.
He represented Imran Khan in all high-profile disqualification cases in the Supreme Court and also led the party’s legal team for the Panama Papers case against Nawaz Sharif that led to his disqualification and ultimately imprisonment.
Naeem Bukhari also accompanied former chief justice Mian Saqib Nisar during his offshore tours for raising funds for Diamer Bhasha and Mohmand dams.
- Big Mac lover celebrates 50th anniversary of eating ‘best ...09:41 PM | 19 May, 2022
- New Zealand pays Pakistan compensation for abruptly ending 2021 tour09:35 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Minimum fine of Rs2,000 for traffic violation in Lahore09:10 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Pakistan Army soldier martyred in South Waziristan IED explosion08:15 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Sunny Leone’s video of getting body massage goes viral06:50 PM | 19 May, 2022
- 'Willing to play Maryam Nawaz on-screen' – Saba Qamar reveals her ...05:55 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Yumna Zaidi and Merub Ali win hearts with latest video05:09 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022