PM Nawaz to perform groundbreaking of Shorkot Khanewal section of M 4 motorway on Saturday
The task will cost around twenty-two billion rupees and get two years for completion.
After completion, the project will improve the country’s vital north-south road network for the promotion of economic development, business creation and regional connectivity.
The Motorway M-4 Faisalabad-Multan 240 kilometres is divided into four parts. Faisal-Gojra and Khanewal-Multan sections have already been finished, while work is underway on Gojra-Shorkot section. The work on the fourth section of Shorkot-Khanewal will begin tomorrow.
The M-4 is also a step towards positioning Pakistan to act as a transit artery for goods moving between the port metropolis of Karachi or Gwadar in the south to Torkham on the northern border with Afghanistan. It will eventually link ports with the land-locked regions of Central Asia.
- YES — Sonia Naz becomes Pakistan’s first transgender person to ...01:36 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani companies come forward to develop Reko Diq gold, copper ...10:59 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Pakistan’s Faisal Edhi seeks Palestine visa amid Israeli bombardment10:53 PM | 17 May, 2021
- CSS exam lays bare FPSC fault lines yet again10:12 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Miss Mexico Andrea Meza crowned Miss Universe 202105:43 PM | 17 May, 2021
- #JusticeForZuhaMalik trends after TikToker shares videos of torture ...06:22 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Katrina Kaif sends birthday greetings to rumoured boyfriend Vicky ...04:14 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021