PM Nawaz to perform groundbreaking of Shorkot Khanewal section of M 4 motorway on Saturday
The task will cost around twenty-two billion rupees and get two years for completion.
After completion, the project will improve the country’s vital north-south road network for the promotion of economic development, business creation and regional connectivity.
The Motorway M-4 Faisalabad-Multan 240 kilometres is divided into four parts. Faisal-Gojra and Khanewal-Multan sections have already been finished, while work is underway on Gojra-Shorkot section. The work on the fourth section of Shorkot-Khanewal will begin tomorrow.
The M-4 is also a step towards positioning Pakistan to act as a transit artery for goods moving between the port metropolis of Karachi or Gwadar in the south to Torkham on the northern border with Afghanistan. It will eventually link ports with the land-locked regions of Central Asia.
- US jury finds ex-cop Derek Chauvin guilty of murder in George Floyd ...03:15 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ban on TLP will remain intact despite peace deal, says Fawad01:13 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Indian politicians using stray dogs to spread election messages in UP12:49 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Trophy unveiled ahead of first T20 clash (VIDEO)11:42 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran wishes India’s Manmohan Singh speedy recovery from COVID-1911:00 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Ertugrul star Engin Altan flaunts his surfing skills in new viral ...03:29 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Umer Sharif’s birthday bash hosted by Nida and Yasir02:55 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021