PM Abbasi assures implementation of Pak-Iran gas pipeline project
While talking to the Iranian Foreign Minister Dr Jawad Zarif in Islamabad, the prime minister expressed Pakistan’s desire to enhance mutually beneficial economic cooperation with Iran including bilateral trade, investments, and commercial interaction.
PM Abbasi emphasized the need to deepen connectivity to harness benefits from regional economic integration. He said Pakistan was working towards realizing the vision of a peaceful and inter-connected region for shared progress and prosperity.
The premier said Pakistan believed that a peaceful and stable Afghanistan was vital for the economic progress of the region.
“Pakistan and Iran as the two neighboring Countries can make the important contribution for achieving this objective,” he said.
The Iranian foreign minister appreciated the increasing high-level interaction between the two Countries.
Dr Jawad Zarif also appreciated Pakistan’s efforts for strengthening the border management to prevent illegal cross-border activities.
- PM Imran, CM Buzdar discuss provincial development projects, ...02:18 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Asif Ghafoor among six others Major Generals promoted to Lieutenant ...01:24 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Naeem Bokhari proposes ‘blackout’ for opposition on PTV01:14 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Suicide rate among Indian soldiers in IIOJK doubles in 202012:48 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- CTD arrests five target killers of MQM London from Karachi12:28 PM | 25 Nov, 2020