PM Imran, Qatari armed forces chief discuss bilateral ties
He expressed confidence that the bilateral trade will further expand in the coming years.
The prime minister expressed his desire for amity, friendship and good relations among Muslim countries and solidarity to confront common challenges.
He also expressed gratitude for Qatar's decision to import one hundred thousand workers from Pakistan. He welcomed the establishment of Labour Offices by Qatar in Karachi and Islamabad, to streamline and expedite the recruitment process.
Conveying the greetings of Prime Minister of Qatar, the Chief of Staff of Qatar Armed Forces assured Prime Minister Imran Khan of full support and cooperation of the government of Qatar in attaining the dream of a progressive, prosperous and forward-looking Pakistan.
- Price of High Speed Diesel reduced by Rs 2.40 per liter09:10 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan's nuclear, strategic capability safe and secure: PM Imran08:53 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- ECC raises electricity prices, gas meter rent11:41 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Mini smart lockdown imposed in parts of Karachi after Covid-19 spike10:44 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- First Pakistan-made bloodless dialysis machine to start functioning ...10:05 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Super well made: Anoushey Ashraf can’t stop praising ...04:35 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- The fault is not in our laws, our mindset needs to change: Mehwish ...02:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Rhea Chakraborty 'an active member of a drug syndicate:' NCB02:26 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020