PM Imran, Qatari armed forces chief discuss bilateral ties
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan while talking to Chief of Staff of Qatar Armed Forces Lieutenant General Ghanim Bin Shaheen Al Ghanim in Islamabad said Pakistan is committed to build mutually beneficial relations with Qatar to benefit of the two peoples.
He expressed confidence that the bilateral trade will further expand in the coming years.
The prime minister expressed his desire for amity, friendship and good relations among Muslim countries and solidarity to confront common challenges.
He also expressed gratitude for Qatar's decision to import one hundred thousand workers from Pakistan. He welcomed the establishment of Labour Offices by Qatar in Karachi and Islamabad, to streamline and expedite the recruitment process.
Conveying the greetings of Prime Minister of Qatar, the Chief of Staff of Qatar Armed Forces assured Prime Minister Imran Khan of full support and cooperation of the government of Qatar in attaining the dream of a progressive, prosperous and forward-looking Pakistan.
- PCB to refund match tickets12:13 AM | 28 Jan, 2020
- PM Imran for precautionary measures, strategy to tackle Coronavirus ...11:55 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Bangladeshi journalists find Pakistan safe for cricket; praise ...11:52 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Carrefour Pakistan supports 50 deserving families in Lahore07:10 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Deal of the Century? Palestine rejects Trump's proposed Middle East ...06:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Khalil ur Rehman's Meray Paas tum Ho trends worldwide on Twitter12:47 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Bambi is next up for Disney ‘Live-Action’ remake12:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Here’s everything that happened at the 4th Hum Style Awards12:25 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019