PM Imran, Qatari armed forces chief discuss bilateral ties
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan while talking to Chief of Staff of Qatar Armed Forces Lieutenant General Ghanim Bin Shaheen Al Ghanim in Islamabad said Pakistan is committed to build mutually beneficial relations with Qatar to benefit of the two peoples.
He expressed confidence that the bilateral trade will further expand in the coming years.
The prime minister expressed his desire for amity, friendship and good relations among Muslim countries and solidarity to confront common challenges.
He also expressed gratitude for Qatar's decision to import one hundred thousand workers from Pakistan. He welcomed the establishment of Labour Offices by Qatar in Karachi and Islamabad, to streamline and expedite the recruitment process.
Conveying the greetings of Prime Minister of Qatar, the Chief of Staff of Qatar Armed Forces assured Prime Minister Imran Khan of full support and cooperation of the government of Qatar in attaining the dream of a progressive, prosperous and forward-looking Pakistan.
- OPPO plans $7bn R&D push to build a multiple-access smart device ...05:04 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Vivo launches the Vivo V17 with 256 GB storage in Pakistan; price, ...04:00 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are producing a reality wedding series ...02:21 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Tabla legend Ustad Ajmal Khan passes away in Islamabad12:50 PM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019