PM Imran, Qatari armed forces chief discuss bilateral ties
He expressed confidence that the bilateral trade will further expand in the coming years.
The prime minister expressed his desire for amity, friendship and good relations among Muslim countries and solidarity to confront common challenges.
He also expressed gratitude for Qatar's decision to import one hundred thousand workers from Pakistan. He welcomed the establishment of Labour Offices by Qatar in Karachi and Islamabad, to streamline and expedite the recruitment process.
Conveying the greetings of Prime Minister of Qatar, the Chief of Staff of Qatar Armed Forces assured Prime Minister Imran Khan of full support and cooperation of the government of Qatar in attaining the dream of a progressive, prosperous and forward-looking Pakistan.
- Japan pledges nearly $39 million in assistance for Pakistan’s flood ...11:18 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Bangladesh stun India to clinch ODI series10:57 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Afghan Taliban publicly execute man for the first time since ...10:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Fire guts scores of stalls in Islamabad’s Sunday market09:44 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- PM's son Suleman Shehbaz set to return home after four years in ...09:26 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Newlyweds Azlan Shah and Warisha Khan share their beautiful love story09:00 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- ‘The Legend of Maula Jatt’ becomes Google’s most searched movie ...06:38 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Hira Mani slays fashion goals with friends in latest video07:57 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Top 10 most searched people on Google in Pakistan in 202206:07 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan's first female Supreme Court judge earns place in BBC '100 ...01:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022