PIMS rape accused handed over to police on 3-day remand
Police arrested Krishan Kumar arrested on Tuesday from Punjab’s Haripur town, and produced before duty magistrate on Wednesday amid tight security.
CIA police requested the court for seven-day physical remand of the accused. However, the court granted three-day physical remand to police.
The Karachi Company Police Station on April 11 has registered First Information Report (FIR) against Kumar, a male nurse of PIMS hospital, accused of allegedly rape a 22-year old girl under treatment at the Intensive Care Unit on Saturday.
The FIR was registered against the accused Krishan Kumar on application of PIMS management after the complaint of victim’s father.
After registration of the case at Karachi company police station, CIA wing of Islamabad police has been entrusted the task to further handle this case.
- Maryam Nawaz 'was given rat-contaminated food in Kot Lakhpat Jail'10:46 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan not considering recognition of Israel, says FO09:46 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- COVID restrictions – Sindh extends business timing over traders's ...08:43 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- When will Shehbaz Sharif, son Hamza be released on parole?07:45 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Nabeel Zuberi takes lead role in Aulaad05:29 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat gets surprised by some secret admirer (VIDEO)05:21 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020