Captain Safdar sent back to Adiala Jail after medical team declares him fit
Safdar, who is serving his term along with his wife Maryam Nawaz and Sharif following his conviction in the Avenfield case, was shifted to the hospital last week due to stomach ulcer.
A five-member medical board of the PIMS on Sunday declared the hospitalised son-in-law of former premier fit but said he would be kept under observation for minor problems.
He was given the same Cardian Centre room where former PM Nawaz was kept when he complained about the chest pain in the Adiala Jail.
The medical board, which examined him, was led by Head of PIMS General Surgery Department Dr Tanvir Khaliq and comprised Assistant Professor of General Surgery Dr Atif Inam Shami, Assistant Professor Gastroenterology Dr Mashood Ali, Assistant Professor of General Medicine Department Dr Fabiha Syed and Assistant Professor of Radiology Department Dr Mujahid Raza.
It reviewed the reports of X-ray, ultrasound, stomach, sugar and blood pressure tests performed on Safdar and observed that the patient was largely fit, local media reported.
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 07 December 202108:42 AM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan PM seeks ‘comprehensive strategy’ to curb violence12:57 AM | 7 Dec, 2021
- First time in history, Pakistan presents national security policy to ...12:35 AM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan Water Week 2021 kicks off to explore sustainable ways in a ...12:19 AM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat gearing up to host Bigg Boss themed reality show05:05 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Hania Aamir's adorable video while playing with dog goes viral04:48 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- 'Pawri girl' spotted having a fan moment with legendary singer Hadiqa ...03:00 PM | 6 Dec, 2021