COAS Raheel Sharif visits Heavy Industries Taxila
According to Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), the COAS was briefed about the weapons being produced for defence and commercial purposes. General Raheel Sharif paid tribute to the industries for producing international quality products and security apparatus.
The army chief also admired the locally produced security vehicles ‘Mohafiz’ and ‘Protector’. He also stressed upon producing products at cheap rates while the quality intact in order to achieve self-reliance and save the national exchequer.
General Raheel Sharif also observed the practical demonstration of al-Khalid Tank.
- Supreme Court seeks names of cabinet members removed from ECL02:41 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Nora Fatehi shares bold video to mark 40 million followers on ...06:40 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Amna Ilyas’ new bold photo from France sets internet on fire07:13 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022