SC disposes of APS Peshawar carnage case
A-three member bench headed by Chief Justice Mian Saqib Nisar heard the case in Islamabad on Monday, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Advocate General, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa told the court that 147 testimonies have so far been recorded while another one hundred and nine are still pending. He said we cannot furnish the report until these testimonies are not complete.
On this, the chief justice ordered to submit the report in the court when it's complete and disposed of the case.
APS Peshawar attack: COAS Bajwa says Army united ... 08:50 PM | 16 Dec, 2018
RAWALPINDI — Chief of the Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa Sunday paid rich tribute to the martyrs of ...
The CJP had taken a suo motu notice of the APS Peshawar massacre case when parents of some martyred students including mothers approached him while he was hearing other cases at Supreme Court Peshawar Registry.
As many as 131 schoolchildren and ten other people were martyred when heavily armed militants stored the Army Public School on December 16, 2014 in the deadliest terror attack in country's history.
- Another Indian soldier commits suicide in IIOJK’s Ramban03:33 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan FM discusses peace process with Afghan counterpart02:48 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Referee judge to decide Shehbaz Sharif’s bail matter02:28 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Sarah Khan, Falak Shabir expecting their first child?09:16 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021