Private Hajj Group organisers asked to submit required documents by May 20
According to a notification issued, warned about the cancellation of Hajj quota allotment to those HGOs who would fail to submit their particulars.
The ministry will allot Hajj quota to the companies on submitting required documents. The ministry will not take responsibility if Hajj quota is not allowed to the companies who failed to submit required documents within the prescribed time, the notification added.
- PDM may postpone rallies if PM Imran telephones Nawaz, Zardari12:11 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PM Imran woos back Chaudhry brothers during Lahore visit11:42 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan 'should shake hands' with Israel, Mubashir Lucman tells ...11:31 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Marriyum Aurangzeb ditches crazy fan wanting a selfie (VIDEO)10:25 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020