ECP rejects PTI's plea to stop foreign funding case proceedings
A five-member bench headed by Chief Election Commissioner (CEC) Justice (retired) Sardar Muhammad Raza Khan resumed the hearing of plea against a case filed by former founding member of PTI Akbar S. Babar.
In response the ECP chief said the party should submit a petition citing its request to the Supreme Court.
- Lethal 'black fungus' among Covid-19 patients reported in Pakistan11:40 AM | 12 May, 2021
- Ruet committee to meet today for Shawwal moon sighting10:55 AM | 12 May, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-May-12-Updated 10:00 ...09:30 AM | 12 May, 2021
- Pakistan records slight decline in Covid-19 with 2,869 new cases in a ...09:25 AM | 12 May, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat shares an adorable throwback picture09:01 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Falak Shabir is taking care of wife Sarah Khan's pregnancy cravings08:24 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Malala slammed for skipping 'Israel' in statement on Palestine attacks04:47 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021