Infinix plans to introduce the SMART 3 PLUS; A budget smartphone with triple cameras, great looks and a water-drop ...
According to our sources, Infinix has put enormous effort into crafting a phone that offers excellent value for money, and that they are all set to launch a new smartphone that targets the audience hunting for “value.” We presume it is going to be a 4G smartphone and will be called the “Infinix Smart 3 Plus”.
The Smart 3 Plus will be the newest addition to the “SMART” series by Infinix. Rumors suggest that this upcoming smartphone will be offering top-notch hardware, a splendid triple-camera setup at the back and a gorgeous display incorporating a water-drop notch, all that, at a good bargain.
This upcoming Infinix smartphone is going to offer modern trending design, elegant and most exquisite in its class, including a 6.2" phenomenal HD+ Water-Drop, bezel-less display with 19:9 proportion with a resolution of 720x1520 and 500 nit brightness, enabling you to experience images and movies on a full screen and enjoy the moving emotions brought by the high resolution and full-color range.
Although the price of the smartphone isn’t clear as of now, neither do we know about the complete specifications, but we think that Infinix’s approach towards adding a display panel with only a water-drop notch at the top for the selfie camera is commendable. The bezels are going to be thin, and the screen-to-body ratio would be high, thanks to the modern design elements implemented into the making of this smartphone.
As far as we know, the most striking feature of the Infinix Smart 3 Plus is the new AI (Artificial Intelligence) triple camera setup. It’ll have a Primary lens along with a depth sensor to capture stunning portraits with the blur effect that you desire. With the third lens, Infinix has planned something different; it’ll be an AI-based lens to detect and enhance photos taken in low light.
We know that with this AI based triple camera setup, the photo shooting capability would set new standards within the budget price segment. Image quality will be enhanced enormously with the addition of the 3rd camera lens dedicated for night shooting along the primary and secondary. If what we found about the cameras at the back of the phone be true, the Infinix Smart 3 Plus is going to perform great in daylight as well as dark lighting environments and that Artificial Intelligence would automatically improve the sensitivity of the camera.
This exceptionally built smartphone with plenty of packed features is rumored to be launched at PKR 17,000 to PKR 19,000 in Pakistan, which beats all the competition at this price point.
We would be updating you as soon as we dig out further news regarding other specifications about the upcoming Infinix Smart 3 Plus. Stay Tuned!
- edotco appoints new Country Managing Director Pakistan02:15 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- KIA Niro Spotted in Pakistan – Is the future of Hybrid vehicles ...01:51 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Meet Nabeel Ahmad: The Founder and CEO of Skyray Ventures01:47 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- NUST ranked among top Asia's 100 universities12:56 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Balochistan schools to remain closed till March 1, 202112:03 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020