Govt to announce ‘National medicines policy’ soon: Dr Zafar
While addressing a press conference in Islamabad, Dr Zafar said that the new policy will be made in consultation with all stakeholders aiming to ensure the availability of life-saving medicines and to avoid the price hike.
The minister informed that the new medicines policy will devise rules and regulations pertaining to maintain medicine’s quality as per international standard.
Minister of State for National Health Services also announced the decisions taken by the Federal Cabinet to reduce prices of medicines. Reduction in prices of 395 drugs notified vide SRO dated 31-12-2018 will be implemented in letter and spirit since the Sindh High Court has disposed of petitions filed by the pharmaceutical companies. Prices of drugs which had been increased by more than 75% will be brought down to 75% increase.
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-April-14-Updated ...09:55 AM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan reports highest daily coronavirus deaths in ten months09:19 AM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 14 April 202108:48 AM | 14 Apr, 2021
- PAKvSA – Pakistan take on South Africa in 3rd T20I today08:00 AM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Alisha Gory explains how tattoos are a form of expressing your ...08:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Mohammad Amir celebrates 29th birthday04:50 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Zainab Abbas becomes first Pakistani female presenter to join Sky ...04:02 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Tips for busy professionals01:52 PM | 7 Apr, 2021