President Alvi, PM Imran condole death of Qamar Zaman Kaira's son
The president, in a statement on Friday, sympathized with the bereaved family and prayed for courage to bear the loss with equanimity.
Separately, Prime Minister Imran Khan expressed profound grief and sorrow over the boy's death in a horrific road accident in Punjab. In his condolence message, the PM expressed heartfelt sympathy for the bereaved parents and prayed for the family's fortitude to bear the loss.
Qamar Zaman Kaira's son dies in road accident 06:17 PM | 17 May, 2019
LALAMUSA - The younger son of Pakistan Peoples Party Punjab president, Qamar Zaman Kaira died in a road accident on ...
Usama, the son of PPP president in Punjab, passed away after his car hit a tree near Lala Musa district of Gujrat.
He was a student at Government College University Lahore.
Reports in local media suggested that another youngster, Hamza Butt, was with Usama in the car. He was rushed to a hospital where he succumbed to the injuries.
Kaira was in Islamabad when was informed about his son's death during a press conference, which he left in the middle and departed for Lala Musa.
- Security forces arrest five TTP terrorists in Sindh11:02 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- TLP protests – Sheikh Rasheed arrives in Lahore for third round of ...10:30 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Pakistan team practice in Harare ahead of first T2010:18 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- China establishes world's largest 5G mobile network09:38 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Amir Liaquat's Nagin dance video goes viral06:19 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021