President Alvi, PM Imran condole death of Qamar Zaman Kaira's son
The president, in a statement on Friday, sympathized with the bereaved family and prayed for courage to bear the loss with equanimity.
Separately, Prime Minister Imran Khan expressed profound grief and sorrow over the boy's death in a horrific road accident in Punjab. In his condolence message, the PM expressed heartfelt sympathy for the bereaved parents and prayed for the family's fortitude to bear the loss.
Qamar Zaman Kaira's son dies in road accident 06:17 PM | 17 May, 2019
LALAMUSA - The younger son of Pakistan Peoples Party Punjab president, Qamar Zaman Kaira died in a road accident on ...
Usama, the son of PPP president in Punjab, passed away after his car hit a tree near Lala Musa district of Gujrat.
He was a student at Government College University Lahore.
Reports in local media suggested that another youngster, Hamza Butt, was with Usama in the car. He was rushed to a hospital where he succumbed to the injuries.
Kaira was in Islamabad when was informed about his son's death during a press conference, which he left in the middle and departed for Lala Musa.
- Ferozsons Laboratories salutes Healthcare Heroes by lighting National ...11:52 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Pakistan Army captain among three soldiers martyred in Waziristan ...11:02 PM | 5 May, 2021
- 100 DG Khan students graduate from US-funded English Access program10:09 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Negligence in serving expats unacceptable, PMImran tells Pakistani ...09:49 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartwarming video from her Baat Paki celebration02:50 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Nazish Jahangir sheds light on the controversy with Mohsin Abbas ...02:10 PM | 5 May, 2021