PTA sets deadline to register both IMEIs of multi-sim phones
ISLAMABAD - All such mobile device users having more than one SIM/IMEI slot, where only one IMEI slot is registered are advised to register the second IMEI before 31st August 2019, Pakistan Telecommunication Authority has announced.
In a press release issued on Saturday, PTA unveiled the process for registration of such device.
Those willing to register second IMEI can send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with following details:
a) Screenshot of device showing all programmed IMEI
b) Screenshot of device box showing IMEI(s)
c) Copy of CNIC
d) Contact details of applicants
PTA will evaluate all such requests, and validated cases will be registered accordingly; the regulator said after the deadline, such SIM slots will not be registered.
- Huawei Y7p with 48MP camera and 4,000 mAh battery to be launched on ...03:50 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Air Chief Mujahid Anwar Khan awards cash prize to national Kabaddi ...03:47 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Scientists think they know how stress causes grey hair03:04 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019