Saudi-Iran row: PM Nawaz, COAS Raheel meet King Salman in Riyadh
RIYADH (Staff Report) - Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Raheel Sharif have held meeting with Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and discussed important regional issues with a focus on the tension between Saudi Arabia and Iran.
The members of the Saudi cabinet were also present at the Monday's meeting.
National Security Advisor Nasir Khan Janjua and Prime Minister's Special Assistant Tariq Fatemi accompanied the Prime Minister.
Muhammad Nawaz Sharif will also visit Iran on Tuesday and will meet with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani. While playing a mediatory role, he is making efforts to help defuse tension between the two countries urging them to resolve differences peacefully.
- LHC adjourns Rana Sanaullah's bail plea in drug case till Dec 1707:42 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- India's supremacist agenda will lead to massive bloodshed, warns PM ...07:23 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- COAS Bajwa lauds professional achievements of PAF, PAC05:54 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Social media users condemn lawyers' attack at Punjab Institute of ...01:30 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Game of Thrones ranked as 2019's most searched drama in US12:55 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019