Dubai’s Mashreq Bank launches Quick Remit to Pakistan
Mashreq customers can now transfer Pakistani rupees free of charge either via MashreqOnline or Snapp, and enjoy instant credit to all bank accounts in Pakistan.
The new service is unique as it offers immediate transfers as opposed to the regular remittance transfer which could take up to two days.
Dubai-based Mashreq Bank is the oldest privately owned bank in the United Arab Emirates. Founded as the Bank of Oman in 1967, Mashreq was the first UAE bank to install ATM cash dispensers, the first to issue debit and credit cards and the first to introduce consumer loans.
- Man awarded death sentence for raping five-year-old girl in Rawalpindi09:31 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Smart lockdown imposed in Lahore’s various coronavirus hotspot areas09:04 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021