Another MQM lawmaker jumps ship to join Kamal-led PSP
Razi, a member of the provincial assembly from PS-121, addressed a press conference alongside Kamal and claimed that the MQM-Pakistan faction was deceiving the public into believing their August 23 stance.
The legislator expressed that MQM-Pakistan leaders were concealing the truth and after the anti-Pakistan outburst of Altaf Hussain, members joined the Farooq Sattar-led group to serve the public but "later a contradiction emerged in what they said and what they did".
The now PSP leader affirmed that MQM belonged to Altaf Hussain while observing that MQM-Pakistan despite its claims was tied to him.
On the other hand, Kamal said that his doors were always open to the people who wanted to start a new life, leaving everything behind.
“PSP is growing rapidly and has gained a strength that is more than that of a 35-year-old political organisation,” he boasted.
The PSP supremo said the country was experiencing political turmoil and the government was toiling hard in proving state institutions wrong after Panama case verdict.
- Setting a new standard for smartphones in our changing world11:32 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Man gets dumped a month after donating kidney to girlfriend’s mother10:59 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Gold price drops slightly in Pakistan10:23 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- COAS Bajwa reiterates resolve to fight against terrorism09:51 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- FBR imposes 17% sales tax on bakeries, restaurant and caterers09:20 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities condemn tragic Lahore blast04:49 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Why did Princess Diana express interest in interfaith marriage and ...07:13 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- 11 Pakistani films to be screened at Dubai Expo Film Festival05:14 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021