SC decides to hear cases against candidates after elections
A three-member bench, headed by Justice Azmat Sheikh, on Thursday observed that the petitions against the candidature will be heard after the polls.
The apex court has allowed Khwaja Islam and Mir Badshah Qaisarin who are taking part in elections as independent candidates from PP-111 Faisalabad and PP-285 D.G. Khan respectively.
The candidature of Joiya was challenged by petitioner Waseem Zafar stating that the PTI candidate had mentioned his educational qualification to be graduate in the previous three elections, adding that he has declared himself as marticulate in 2018 elections.
- Pakistan condemns assassination of Afghan women judges in Kabul12:00 AM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Wandering snow leopard killed after attacking man in Abbottabad10:36 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Goswami whatsapp leaks exposes "unholy nexus between Hindutva regime ...08:42 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Intrigue Grows as Celebrities and Influencers Upload Pictures with ...03:45 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021