SC decides to hear cases against candidates after elections
A three-member bench, headed by Justice Azmat Sheikh, on Thursday observed that the petitions against the candidature will be heard after the polls.
The apex court has allowed Khwaja Islam and Mir Badshah Qaisarin who are taking part in elections as independent candidates from PP-111 Faisalabad and PP-285 D.G. Khan respectively.
The candidature of Joiya was challenged by petitioner Waseem Zafar stating that the PTI candidate had mentioned his educational qualification to be graduate in the previous three elections, adding that he has declared himself as marticulate in 2018 elections.
- PDM may postpone rallies if PM Imran telephones Nawaz, Zardari12:11 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PM Imran woos back Chaudhry brothers during Lahore visit11:42 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan 'should shake hands' with Israel, Mubashir Lucman tells ...11:31 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Marriyum Aurangzeb ditches crazy fan wanting a selfie (VIDEO)10:25 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020