NAB arrests Overseas Cooperative Housing Society Chairman Ijaz Haroon
LAHORE - National Accountability Bureau (NAB) on Thursday arrested Ijaz Haroon for his alleged role in corruption with Omni group.
According to the NAB, Ijaz Haroon made 12 plots and laundered Rs 144 million into the Omni group.
He used two bank accounts to launder huge mount into two accounts M S Lucky International and M/S A-One. Ijaz Haroon is considered very close to former President Asif Ali Zardari, the NAB said. Ijaz Haroon was serving as Chairman Overseas Cooperative Housing Society.
Former President Asif Ali Zardari and his sister Faryal Talpur are already in the NAB’s custody over the charges of fake accounts.
- 4 patients die as lawyers’ protest intensifies at Lahore's Punjab ...01:37 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- IHC approves bail of Asif Ali Zardari on medical grounds12:50 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Meesha Shafi records her statement in harassment case12:39 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019