No forced loadshedding in country: Abid
Talking to newsmen outside the Parliament House in Islamabad on Monday afternoon, he said forced load-shedding is done only in those areas where electricity losses range from 80 to 99%. He categorically stated Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is getting its allocated share of electricity and the load-management is done by the provincial government.
Abid Sher Ali said for the first time in the history of the country, we produced 16,000 MW of electricity.
The Minister of State said in case of any complaint, consumers can contact him personally at phone number 0300-8666111.
- Sikh pilgrims reach Pakistan for Guru Nanak’s birth anniversary12:02 AM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Cancel rallies for public's sake, PM urges PDM as second COVID-19 ...11:36 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Who attended Bakhtawar's engagement at Bilawal House Karachi?07:49 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020