NAB suggests putting Aleem Khan’s name on ECL
Aleem Khan’s name will be placed in the ECL after the approval on NAB chairman Justice (r) Javed Iqbal.
PTI leader Aleem Khan is on judicial remand till April 30.
ON February 6, Aleem Khan was arrested by NAB on the charges of accumulation of wealth beyond known source of income and formation of offshore companies.
Accountability Court (AC) while extending judicial remand of PTI leader Aleem Khan till April 30 had directed NAB to file final report on next hearing besides completing the investigation soon.
Meanwhile, Lahore High Court (LHC) will hear a bail petition, filed by former senior provincial minister Abdul Aleem Khan in the offshore companies and assets case, today.
- Pakistan’s Department of Explosive officers dismissed for ...06:37 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Rizwan stars as Pakistan trounce Zimbabwe in first T20I05:31 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- TLP chief Saad Hussain Rizvi still under arrest: Sheikh Rasheed05:27 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ali Haider all set to host show for NTV Houston03:50 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Junoon goes Inquilaab! PM Imran uses Bollywood reference to show ...05:06 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021