Federal govt disassociates itself from arrest of Zardari's close aide
Federal Information Minister Maryam Aurangzeb has said that the incumbent government has no role in arrests made in Karachi today prior to the arrival of former president Asif Ali Zardari.
She said that all matters regarding raids and operations were earlier discussed in apex committee. She added that political parties should not support criminal elements.
Rangers on Friday raided three different offices of a close aide of former President Asif Ali Zardari and arrested three persons and confiscated records.
The first office was raided located at I.I Chundrigar Road, during which two people were taken into custody. The second office located near Hockey Stadium and owned by Anwar Majeed was also raided by Rangers and the Admin Manager was taken into custody.
- Search operation under way for missing French paraglider in Gilgit ...08:25 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani ace climber Shehroze Kashif rues lack of support after ...06:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Hassan Ali’s adorable birthday celebration with wife goes viral04:49 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Komal Baig blessed with a baby boy04:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022