Infinix all set to launch its most anticipated Hot 8 smartphone with a BIG battery in Pakistan
Hot 8 boasts of Bigger Battery and Bigger Display and Triple Rear Camera setup. The budget smartphone will have three variants, Hot 8 2+32GB, Hot 8 4+64GB and Hot 8 Lite.
Hot 8 2+32GB will be the first variant to launch. Pre-order will start from 30th September on Daraz.pk and official sales will begin from 5th October both offline and online initially on Daraz.pk for Rs.16,999. First 500 customers to Pre-order Hot 8 will also get Infinix Sports Bluetooth handsfree XE07. Hot 8 Lite will be available at Rs.12,999.
All three variants of the Hot 8 series are powered by a big 5000mAh Battery. With a battery of such capacity, users can go days without charging their phone. On the front of all three variants rests a big 6.6-inch HD+ display with a Water Drop notch so that users can enjoy a screen-to-body ratio of 90%.
Hot 8 2+32GB and 4+64GB will come with a Triple Rear Camera setup whereas the Hot 8 lite, will feature a Dual Rear Camera setup.
For enhanced security, finger print sensor and Face unlock feature can also be found on all three variants. In terms of Operating System, Hot 8 2+32GB and 4+64GB runs the latest Android 9.0 whereas the Hot 8 lite comes with Android 8.1.
Talking about the Hot 8 Series, Infinix Mobility Country Head, Mr. Joe Hu said, “The Infinix HOT series aims to empower young people with boundless entertainment experience fueled by transformative mobile technology . We found that young people desire to connect and share their life with their communities in various ways, such as social networking, gaming, streaming, and partying. With Hot 8 bigger battery, bigger display and other key features, we not only aim to satisfy their entertainment desires, but also inspire them to explore a world of creativity with one device at smaller cost. We inspire them to do more.
"We hope to maintain the same enthusiasm in our customers with the launch of Hot 8 series. For all three variants, we have set a competitive price and we will soon reveal the launch dates for Hot 8 Lite and Hot 8 4+64GB in Pakistan .”
This smartphone is specifically made for those who are looking for something big in terms of battery and display. To experience the phone first hand make sure to get it upon its release.
Launched in 2013 and targeting the young generations, Infinix Mobile is a premium online-driven smartphone brand from TRANSSION Holdings. With “THE FUTURE IS NOW” as the brand essence, Infinix aims to allow consumers to stand out in the crowd and to show the world who they really are.
Infinix is committed to providing the most cutting-edge technologies, bold and stylish designs, keeping consumers on trend and up-to-date. Infinix’s portfolio spans five product lines – ZERO, NOTE, HOT, S, and SMART; empowering users to own innovative technologies and experience intelligent lifestyles!
Infinix has a presence in more than 30 countries around the world, covering Africa, Latin America, the Middle East, Southeast Asia and South Asia.
- Huawei allowed to play limited role in building UK's 5G network10:27 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan ex-skipper Sarfraz Ahmed blessed with baby girl09:04 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan set to launch first-ever national emigration policy08:24 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Federal cabinet rejects Mushtaq Mahar's name as Sindh IGP after ...08:06 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Drinking water case: SC dissolves Sindh Water Commission06:59 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Why Miley Cyrus missed the 2020 Grammy Awards?03:58 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Rabi Pirzada performs Umrah03:38 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Ayeza Khan says she wanted to redefine the role of a 'heroine' ...03:25 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019