UN chief condemns attack on Quetta police academy
“The Secretary General extends his heartfelt condolences to the families
of the victims and to the government and people of Pakistan and wishes a speedy recovery to the injured,” a statement released by his Deputy Spokesman Farhan Haq said.
“He (the UN chief) calls for the perpetrators of this abhorrent act of violence to be brought to justice swiftly,” the statement added.
At least 60 people were killed and more than 100 injured in the bomb and gun attack.
- Two officers suspended over Nawaz Sharif’s fake vaccination12:37 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...11:40 AM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 24 September 202111:11 AM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Ayesha Omar, Azfar Rehman ‘reunite’ after six years10:55 PM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Ayeza Khan all praises for Imran Abbas’s new look05:45 PM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Adnan Shah Tipu reveals why he rejected 'Sacred Games 2'05:00 PM | 23 Sep, 2021