UN Secretary-General monitoring worsening situation in Occupied Kashmir
In a statement, a spokesman to UN Secretary-General, Stephane Dujarric said that we obviously continue to follow the situation very closely in Jammu and Kashmir.
He said that reports of restrictions in the Indian-administered side of the line of control (LoC) are also under observation.
The relation between the nuclear-armed neighbouring countries escalated after Indian authorities had imposed curfew in occupied Kashmir since August 5 when New Delhi revoked Article 370 of the Indian Constitution, which conferred it a special status.
- Dominant Pakistan rout host Indonesia 13-0 at Asia Hockey Cup10:44 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Pakistani beauty mogul Shiza teams up with Selena Gomez for cookware ...10:17 PM | 24 May, 2022
- No monkeypox case detected in Pakistan, says top health body09:54 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Srha Asghar and Rabya Kulsoom's dance video goes viral06:18 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Humayun Saeed updates fans about upcoming series based on Salahuddin ...07:00 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic’s new bold photos set internet on fire04:40 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022