Salman Shehbaz declared proclaimed offender in money laundering case
Accountability court judge Ameer Mohammad Khan also issued non-bailable arrest warrants against him as the suspect failed to appear before the National Accountability Bureau despite six call-up notices.
The anti-graft body informed the court that properties belong to Salman have already been confiscated as per the court's earlier order.
Advocate Hafiz Asadullah Awan on behalf of NAB informed the court that NAB chief had already issued arrest warrants against the member of the Sharif family, adding that the suspect had escaped from Pakistan.
He also said Salman Shehbaz was also reluctant to face the inquiry related to Chaudhry Sugar Mills.
Last month, the prosecutor had informed the court that the suspect was not cooperating with the NAB in the cases registered against him.
The prosecutor stated the suspect had fled and requested the court to issue an order regarding the seizure of his property.
- Pakistan reduces import of Ozone depleting substances to 50pc11:52 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Opposition announces Pakistan Democratic Movement against ...11:34 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Khobragade's posting at Indian HC incommensurate with Pakistan's ...11:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020