Salman Shehbaz declared proclaimed offender in money laundering case
Accountability court judge Ameer Mohammad Khan also issued non-bailable arrest warrants against him as the suspect failed to appear before the National Accountability Bureau despite six call-up notices.
The anti-graft body informed the court that properties belong to Salman have already been confiscated as per the court's earlier order.
Advocate Hafiz Asadullah Awan on behalf of NAB informed the court that NAB chief had already issued arrest warrants against the member of the Sharif family, adding that the suspect had escaped from Pakistan.
He also said Salman Shehbaz was also reluctant to face the inquiry related to Chaudhry Sugar Mills.
Last month, the prosecutor had informed the court that the suspect was not cooperating with the NAB in the cases registered against him.
The prosecutor stated the suspect had fled and requested the court to issue an order regarding the seizure of his property.
- Pakistani forces kill six terrorists during Balochistan operation09:44 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran receives security briefing during ISI Secretariat visit09:01 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Ayesha Manzoor Wattoo’s book ‘Petals in My Diary’ unveiled in ...08:41 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- PTI govt first in Pakistan’s history to give complete independence ...08:16 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer's wedding festivities kickstart03:18 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Umar Akmal’s hilarious Tiktok video sparks memefest02:30 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Veteran Pakistani actor Talat Iqbal passes away in US10:40 AM | 24 Sep, 2021