You can now book Careem ride through WhatsApp, here's how
ISLAMABAD - Ride-hailing service, Careem has launched a new feature through which you can book a ride using the instant messaging application, WhatsApp.
Commuters can now book a ride through a simple process using their WhatsApp account to move to and fro between different parts of the city.
We wanted to make booking a ride as easy as sending a message.— Careem Pakistan (@CareemPAK) August 29, 2019
So, now you can use WhatsApp to book a Careem in a few easy steps! 😀
Check out the video to know how.
Chalo, let's WhatsApp!
*T&Cs apply pic.twitter.com/H7xt7WB4Up
To book a ride, simply save the number 0311-1555169 in your contacts as Careem WhatsApp number and send a message on the number which will in reply ask for your location.
By sending your current location, Careem will give you a list of options from which you will have to choose the type of car. You can then also share the details of the ride with your family and friends.
But to book a ride, the commuters need to register themselves with Careem with the same number. Users who are not registered with the same number on the app will not be able to book a ride through WhatsApp.
- Pakistan observes World Tourism Day with focus on rural development11:38 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Hindus demand Pakistan take India to ICJ over Jodhpur killings10:05 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan backs Azerbaijan, says Armenia must stop its military action09:33 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Faisalabad Police committee to probe Talal Chaudhary attack08:57 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- 5 Ways to Define and Enhance Your Eyes While Wearing a Face Mask06:55 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- ‘I don’t consume narcotics nor promote consumption of any such ...05:22 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Sajal Aly and Janhvi Kapoor send each other love on Instagram03:11 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020