Bahawalpur: Minor girl suffering from TB dies after hospital employee 'punches' her
Nine-year-old Sonia was brought to the hospital for an X-ray a few days ago where the machine operator punched her for not following the instructions, deceased' father said in a statement to police.
“The X-ray technician asked her to stand straight but she was unable to due to her illness following which the technician punched Sonia and me,” Geo News quoted the father as saying.
He added that her innocent daughter fell to her death following the incident.
After the aggrieved family protested against the alleged brutal act, police officials and the assistant commissioner took up the case.
But, the family of Sonia and hospital administration reached an agreement over the incident on which the application was withdrawn and the case was not registered.
- Iran ready to talks with Saudi Arabia, Gulf countries: Javad Zarif12:02 AM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Imran Khan discusses digital media with youth at PM House09:59 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- AJK snowfall: Neelum, Leepa, Bhedi declared calamity-hit areas09:50 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- FO summons Indian diplomat to reject mischievous portrayal of ...08:58 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- FM Qureshi reaches Qatar after conclusion of successful US visit08:51 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives02:38 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ahmed Ali Butt shares a star-studded selfie and we love it!01:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- 60-year-old held for swindling men online using niece’s picture01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019