Bahawalpur: Minor girl suffering from TB dies after hospital employee 'punches' her
Nine-year-old Sonia was brought to the hospital for an X-ray a few days ago where the machine operator punched her for not following the instructions, deceased' father said in a statement to police.
“The X-ray technician asked her to stand straight but she was unable to due to her illness following which the technician punched Sonia and me,” Geo News quoted the father as saying.
He added that her innocent daughter fell to her death following the incident.
After the aggrieved family protested against the alleged brutal act, police officials and the assistant commissioner took up the case.
But, the family of Sonia and hospital administration reached an agreement over the incident on which the application was withdrawn and the case was not registered.
- Private schools in KP reopened after five months closure12:14 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Toshakhana reference: Nawaz challenges NAB's summoning in IHC11:37 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- COAS, Bill Gates discuss Pakistan's Covid-19 response, resumption of ...10:59 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- FBR directed to stop menace of fake and flying invoices10:10 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Momina Mustehsan, Muneeb Butt call out Kangana Ranaut for spreading ...05:43 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- FIR lodged against Saba Qamar and Bilal Saeed05:09 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- Abida Parveen, Ali Zafar and Humayun Saeed among others honoured ...04:39 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020