MQM-P MNA Waseem Hussain joins Mustafa Kamal-led PSP
According to Neo News, MQM-P member National Assembly from Hyderabad, Waseem Hussain, announced the decision in a press conference along with Anees Qaimkhani, president of PSP, and other leaders.
Addressing the presser, Hussain said that people of Hyderabad will decide whether joining the PSL was wrong or not.
PSP leader Anis Qaimkhani expressing reservations rejected the new delimitation of constituencies and vowed that next prime minister of the province will come from his party.
The major development comes two days after another MQM-P MNA Dr Fouzia Hameed joined the PSP at the party’s central office, Pakistan House.
On Wednesday, two women provincial lawmakers of MQM-P named Naheed Begum and Naila Munir parted ways with embattled Sattar.
- 'Dollars will rain on the ground from a helicopter...' Pakistani ...11:48 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Senate resolution condemns misleading Google, Wikipedia search ...11:21 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Senate passes resolution against circulation of fake currency notes ...11:09 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Winter Sports Festival concludes in Naltar; GB Scouts and PAF ...10:53 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- COAS Bajwa, ISI chief call on PM Imran in Islamabad10:35 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Pehli Si Muhabbat crosses 2.2 million views in just one day after ...07:28 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- #Cannoli – Islamabad café rebrands its logo after facing severe ...07:14 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Bollywood pours in best wishes for Mrs. and Mr. Varun Dhawan06:50 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021