MQM-P MNA Waseem Hussain joins Mustafa Kamal-led PSP
KARACHI - In what appeared to be another major political blow to Muttahida Qaumi Movement-Pakistan (MQM-P), another serving lawmaker on Sunday announced to leave the party and join Pak Sarzmeen Party (PSP).
According to Neo News, MQM-P member National Assembly from Hyderabad, Waseem Hussain, announced the decision in a press conference along with Anees Qaimkhani, president of PSP, and other leaders.
Addressing the presser, Hussain said that people of Hyderabad will decide whether joining the PSL was wrong or not.
PSP leader Anis Qaimkhani expressing reservations rejected the new delimitation of constituencies and vowed that next prime minister of the province will come from his party.
The major development comes two days after another MQM-P MNA Dr Fouzia Hameed joined the PSP at the party’s central office, Pakistan House.
On Wednesday, two women provincial lawmakers of MQM-P named Naheed Begum and Naila Munir parted ways with embattled Sattar.
- KSA indicates health standards as primary criteria for Hajj pilgrims03:10 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- LHC extends Shehbaz Sharif's bail in assets beyond means case02:09 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Usman Mukhtar's short film 'Bench' wins at South Shore Film Festival ...01:32 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020