US Travel Advisory acknowledges ‘improved situation' in Pakistan’s security environment
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan has described the update in US Travel Advisory, acknowledging improvement in Pakistan’s security environment, as a step in the right direction.
Foreign Office Spokesperson, Aisha Farooqui in a statement said Pakistan has made resolute efforts to enhance security throughout the country.
She said significant improvement in the security environment has led the United Nations to re-designate Islamabad as a family station for its personnel.
The spokesperson said recently, the United Kingdom, while acknowledging the measures taken by Pakistan, has also revised its Travel Advisory.
She said with Pakistan’s liberal visa regime and conducive environment for tourism, we are confident that larger number of tourists from all over the world would be travelling to Pakistan, the Radio Pakistan reported.
She said the improved security situation also offers opportunities for enhanced economic activity and foreign direct investment in the country.
- American company to set up first ever manufacturing unit of ...12:24 AM | 25 Feb, 2020
- US relations with Pakistan 'very good one': Trump tells rally in India10:39 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Operation Swift Retort: PAF releases new song in connection with ...10:18 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Jake Paul deletes Tweet about Zayn Malik after getting dissed by ...08:03 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- On Sridevi's 2nd death anniversary, Janhvi Kapoor shares throwback ...02:28 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Local authorities close Venice Carnival early on virus fears: report12:52 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019