Justice Mamoon Rashid takes oath as new LHC CJ
LAHORE - Justice Mamoon Rashid Sheikh has taken oath as 51st Chief Justice of Lahore High Court (LHC) today (Wednesday).
According to details, Punjab Governor Chaudhry Muhammad Sarwar administered oath to Justice Mamoon in a ceremony at Governor House.
Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar, high court judges, government officials and prominent lawyers were also present in the event.
Justice Mamoon Rashid Sheikh replaced Justice Sardar Muhammad Shamim Khan for just two months and 18 days.
- No coronavirus case in Pakistan; screening continues at airports12:24 AM | 20 Feb, 2020
- Rothschild suit revives family's Vienna past10:22 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- 3 youth martyred in Pulwama as India launches another anti-Kashmir ...10:08 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Kashmir issue no more a bilateral but international human rights ...09:55 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- WWF-Pakistan stresses innovative technologies for wastewater ...06:53 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Harry Styles reportedly mugged at knifepoint on Valentine's Day01:42 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- UN chief meets Mahira Khan, thanks her for ‘extraordinary support’02:59 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Justin Bieber admits to being 'reckless' with Selena when they dated11:17 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019