Justice Mamoon Rashid takes oath as new LHC CJ
LAHORE - Justice Mamoon Rashid Sheikh has taken oath as 51st Chief Justice of Lahore High Court (LHC) today (Wednesday).
According to details, Punjab Governor Chaudhry Muhammad Sarwar administered oath to Justice Mamoon in a ceremony at Governor House.
Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar, high court judges, government officials and prominent lawyers were also present in the event.
Justice Mamoon Rashid Sheikh replaced Justice Sardar Muhammad Shamim Khan for just two months and 18 days.
- PM Imran in Lahore to lead fight against coronavirus04:27 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- COVID19: Pakistan confirms 39 deaths; Coronavirus cases reach 2,70604:09 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Money Heist Season 4 is out and the fans can't be happier!03:41 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019