Three PPP former ministers from AJK set to join PTI
MUZAFFARABAD (Staff Report) - Three former ministers of Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) from Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) have decided to join Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI), sources claimed on Thursday.
"Former minister Choudhry Arshid Hussain, Abdul Majid Khan (former Minister for Rehabilitation) and Mohammad Hussain Sargala have decided to part ways with the party, after evolving differences with the Prime Minister Chaudhry Abdul Majid," sources in the PTI said.
The trio is likely to announce their decision to join the PTI in a party meeting with Imran Khan in Islamabad, scheduled to take place in a few days.
- Imran Ghazali appointed as head of information ministry’s digital ...11:46 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Afghan President Ghani phones PM Imran, discusses peace talks, ...09:34 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Three arrested in Faisalabad for displaying weapons on social media ...08:19 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Trump gives 45 days to Microsoft for acquiring TikTok07:21 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi, Naimal Khawar Khan blessed with a baby boy12:37 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020