Humayun Saeed urges people to take necessary safety precautions as pandemic increases
With more than 2400 cases being recorded in a single day, Pakistan’s Covid-19 tally continues to escalate, and thanks to the relieve in lockdown, people are flooding the roads like normal.
Taking note of the current situation, Humayun Saeed took to Instagram to urge people to stay home amid the growth of the virus in Pakistan. “With Covid-19 cases on the rise in Pakistan, it is all the more important now that we take all the necessary safety precautions,” he wrote.
View this post on Instagram
With Covid-19 cases on the rise in Pakistan, it is all the more important now that we take all the necessary safety precautions. Please don't leave your house unless it's absolutely necessary. And when you do, please always wear a mask and practice social distancing. Many of us have started behaving like everything is normal. It isn't. Please be safe!
He also added how crucial it is to stay within your house unless it’s absolutely necessary to. “And when you do, please always wear a mask and practice social distancing,” he added.
“Many of us have started behaving like everything is normal. It isn’t. Please be safe!” he pleaded.
Many people other than Saeed are raising concern against the ease of lockdown in Pakistan and how the public is taking the situation so lightly.
According to the Ministry of Health, government of Pakistan, there are total of 66,457 confirmed positive cases in the country with 1,395 mortalities on Monday, June 1, 2020.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- All banks to operate from 09:00am to 5:30pm11:51 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- PTI minister backs Khawaja Asif on Hindu temple in Islamabad11:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Global coronavirus cases near 13 million with 569,000 deaths so far10:36 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Four Pakistani soldiers martyred, 4 terrorists killed in North ...10:02 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan nears 251,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,257 confirmed dead09:20 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Amitabh Bachchan in hospital after testing positive for COVID-1911:36 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020