Zarrar: The new film on the Pakistani front featuring Shaan Shahid
It is shot in Pakistan & UK with highest Budget for an Action film in Pakistan’s cinematic history, sources have officially stated.
Shaan is leading it with its writing and direction along with acting.
The cast also includes Nadeem Baig, a veteran legend and David Laurence, a renowned British Actor.
Zarrar Cast also includes popular French and British Jamaican actors, reportedly.
We have also learned that 5th Dimension Films and Jehan Films have formed a consortium, which will be making 3 films per year.
Kiran Malik who has been around in the fashion industry, has also modelled for a lot of fashion shows.
We have also learned that Adnan Butt is the man behind bringing British technicians and technology for his Project Zarrar to Pakistan. His production company have just facilitated and managed zarrar’s second spell.
According to the sources, it is the first Pakistani film to be shot in the most exquisite, expensive and exclusive locations in UK.
It is amazing news for Pakistani Cinema after the ban on Indian Films and pressure on Pakistan Film Industry to meet its cinema’s demand!
- Opposition announces Pakistan Democratic Movement against ...11:34 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Khobragade's posting at Indian HC incommensurate with Pakistan's ...11:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- WAPDA opens jobs for locals in Gilgit-Baltistan10:59 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan Railways introduces two new trains10:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- UN chief refuses to take action on US request to restore sanctions ...09:57 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020