PSL final: Shehbaz Sharif announces free shuttle service for fans to Gaddafi Stadium
He announced this while presiding over a meeting held to review law and order situation and security plan for Pakistan Super League (PSL) final to be played on March 5.
The chief minister directed the security agencies to fully implement security plan and ensure foolproof security.
Besides, he also ordered to deploy police officials at mosques, Imam Bargahs, churches and other worship places on the day.
Addressing the meeting, Shehbaz Sharif said hosting PSL event in Lahore was indeed a great honour and the government was making all-out arrangements for the mega event.
He said Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif and Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Bajwa were providing their best collaboration for making the event a complete success.
He promised for continuous provision of uninterrupted electricity supply at the entry and exit points of Gaddafi Stadium.
- World’s largest copy of Quran being made in Pakistan07:52 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- First PIA flight to Oman’s Salalah airport receives water cannon ...07:05 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- ‘Historic moment’ – Islamabad airport handles first cargo for ...06:29 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Social media reacts to whooping hike in petrol price in Pakistan05:26 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- TECNO successfully completes Islamabad matches for the PUBG Campus ...04:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Yumna Zaidi all praise for co-stars Bilal Abbas Khan and Sajal Aly10:48 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat expresses love for Jennifer Lopez04:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021
- Celebrities who are gifted athletes05:57 PM | 5 Sep, 2021