PSL final: Shehbaz Sharif announces free shuttle service for fans to Gaddafi Stadium
He announced this while presiding over a meeting held to review law and order situation and security plan for Pakistan Super League (PSL) final to be played on March 5.
The chief minister directed the security agencies to fully implement security plan and ensure foolproof security.
Besides, he also ordered to deploy police officials at mosques, Imam Bargahs, churches and other worship places on the day.
Addressing the meeting, Shehbaz Sharif said hosting PSL event in Lahore was indeed a great honour and the government was making all-out arrangements for the mega event.
He said Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif and Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Bajwa were providing their best collaboration for making the event a complete success.
He promised for continuous provision of uninterrupted electricity supply at the entry and exit points of Gaddafi Stadium.
- Indian 'Gutka Man' who sparks meme fest says ‘I wasn't eating ...01:07 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan rejects RSS chief's provocative, irresponsible remarks on ...12:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- KMC launches drive-in cinema in Karachi’s Clifton11:56 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Local Government Amendment bill passed amid ruckus in Sindh Assembly11:28 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- AGP detects financial irregularities of Rs40bn in PM's Covid relief ...10:53 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistani stars heartbroken after rare white lion dies at Karachi Zoo05:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Latest video of TikTok star Alishbah Anjum’s takes the internet by ...03:57 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir's new dance video goes viral03:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021