Shehbaz claims to strengthen national economy in six months
ISLAMABAD - President Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) Shehbaz Sharif Friday claimed to strengthen the national economy within six months if they [opposition parties] were given an opportunity to serve the masses in future.
“We will put the economy on right track with collective efforts,” he said while addressing a public meeting of Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (JUI-F) here.
He criticized the government’s economic, health, education, and housing policies, underlining the need for immediate measures for benefit of the common man.
He said the PML-N had offered to sign a charter of the economy with the government, setting aside all differences, but no seriousness was shown towards the proposal.
Shehbaz appreciated JUI-F Chief Maulana Fazl-ur-Rehman for holding the march in a well-organized manner, adding” It is the first part of the movement and it has to move forward.”
The PML-N President said the whole nation was united and supporting the people of Kashmir, who were struggling for their legitimate right of self-determination for the last 72 years and facing siege and heightened oppression since August 5.
- Pakistan observes World Tourism Day with focus on rural development11:38 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Hindus demand Pakistan take India to ICJ over Jodhpur killings10:05 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan backs Azerbaijan, says Armenia must stop its military action09:33 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Faisalabad Police committee to probe Talal Chaudhary attack08:57 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Microsoft buys Bethesda for $7.5 billion08:18 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- 5 Ways to Define and Enhance Your Eyes While Wearing a Face Mask06:55 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- ‘I don’t consume narcotics nor promote consumption of any such ...05:22 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Sajal Aly and Janhvi Kapoor send each other love on Instagram03:11 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020