Court issues Musharraf’s non-bailable warrant in Ghazi murder case
Additional Sessions judge Wajid Ali held hearing of the case in the capital. Musharraf did not appear before the court even after issuance of the warrant. Counsel for the defence, Malik Tahir Mehmood filed application on basis of his client’s recent medical checkup. He maintained that Musharraf could not appear before the court due to his illness.
Mehmood said that the medical board is examining his client in Akbar Bugti murder case. However, Advocate Tariq Asad criticised the application and maintained that such applications have earlier been rejected by the court and thus could not be filed again. Musharraf is habitual of not appearing before the court thus non-bailable arrest warrant must be issued.
The court accepted the request and adjourned the hearing until April 27.
- PM Imran congratulates newly-elected Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi10:12 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 — Islamabad United and Multan Sultans to fight it out ...08:18 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Matric students to prepare board exams through Exam Prep Master ...05:49 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Madhuri Dixit and Jaaved Jaaferi set the stage on fire with killer ...05:00 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Zara Noor Abbas lands in hot waters after latest photoshoot04:06 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021