PML-N MNA dies after recovering from coronavirus
LAHORE – Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz’s (PML-N) lawmaker in National Assembly Iftekhar-ul-Hassan, aka Zahray Shah, died after prolonged illness.
The MNA was admitted to Lahore’s Doctors Hospital around a month ago when he had contracted coronavirus. He had recovered from the virus but later he suffered heart attack.
He also underwent open heart surgery when the deceased lawmaker suffered brain paralysis.
Since then, he was on ventilator and died today. His funeral prayers were offered in his hometown Aloo Mohar Sharif in Sialkot.
He first elected to National Assembly on PML-N ticket in 2013 and later he managed to get re-elected during 2018 election.
In 1990, he was member of the Punjab Assembly.
- Sindh decides to reopen schools, business activities11:52 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- England defeat Pakistan by 3 wickets in first Test10:58 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- 750kg Naswar smuggling attempt foiled in UAE09:26 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Army launches rescue operation in flood-hit villages of Dadu08:21 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat requests fans to report TikTok account impersonating her05:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Abhishek Bachchan tests negative for COVID-19, discharged from ...04:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Maya Ali and Sheheryar Munawar set to hit the silver screen together04:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020