PML-N MNA dies after recovering from coronavirus
LAHORE – Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz’s (PML-N) lawmaker in National Assembly Iftekhar-ul-Hassan, aka Zahray Shah, died after prolonged illness.
The MNA was admitted to Lahore’s Doctors Hospital around a month ago when he had contracted coronavirus. He had recovered from the virus but later he suffered heart attack.
He also underwent open heart surgery when the deceased lawmaker suffered brain paralysis.
Since then, he was on ventilator and died today. His funeral prayers were offered in his hometown Aloo Mohar Sharif in Sialkot.
He first elected to National Assembly on PML-N ticket in 2013 and later he managed to get re-elected during 2018 election.
In 1990, he was member of the Punjab Assembly.
- Sushant Singh Rajput's death confirmed as ‘suicide’ on first ...07:04 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- National Foods attracts overseas Pakistanis with Brainchild ...06:41 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- FM Qureshi, Russia’s Lavrove emphasise on strong Islamabad-Moscow ...06:36 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021-22: Punjab proposes tax cut on 10 businesses06:12 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi becomes certified yoga instructor04:20 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah and Juveria Abbasi enjoy beach day out03:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021